1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yes! one more down!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ADTR fan, Sep 20, 2009.

1. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

so last night my friend (who i am NOW out to) and i were talking about wo we liked. and i said i like "X guy. but i just love emos. guy and girls." i had actually meant it as i love the emo look on guys OR girls, but she then asked if i liked girls. i said i wasnt totally sure. i mean i do, but ive never been in a relationship with one, some im not completely positive. she said that it was cool with her even though shes straight, because every one wonders right? later tho, we had been talking about girls i liked and she said something like "oh shes hot. (but im not bi or anything)" i laughed until she said "actually...i MIGHT be. but i dont know..." we talked some more about it and i'm really happy for her! both cuz she accepted me and cuz i *think* i helped her with herself. idk maybe im taking too much credit :grin:

2. SilhouetteDream

Awesome Ellie, congrats!
    You now get a super shiny rainbow coming out star sticker! :thumbsup:
    I wish I had one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

awe haha! thanks laura. i kinda am thinking of making fail stickers tho. and just going up to random people and giving them out :grin: juuusssst to bug people

4. SilhouetteDream

That is AWESOME.
    you know what you should do? Get those "Hi my name is" stickers and then just write FAIL. on them and slap them onto random people.
    I'd love you if you did that. :grin: