1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told someone.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Psych!, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Well, I told a friend of mine today about me. I kinda chose her cause she's really cool about everything, + she's bi as well, so that kinda made it easier for me. She told me not to worry about anything and to just let things pass and see what happens. Well, I kinda feel the same way about things. I feel no relief at all about anything, I still feel some sort of worry or uncomfortability. What's going on, it's really weirding me out that I don't feel comfortable enough with myself, eventhough I have accepted things.

2. Gera-Kun

Relax. things take time. I also felt weird when i accepted my myself. later, probably, you'll start feeling good about yourself. or maybe there's something you you still don't understand. i was like that at first, but now i'm happy about myself!^^ You probably will later on, so don't fret over it.

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Give yourself time. The lack of relief is probably because there are so many more to go, and they are likely to be more difficult. We don't all get an instant high when we tell our first person.

It's good to choose an "easier" one first. It's difficult enough as it is, without making it even more difficult! I think you have chosen well. It sounds like you now have someone you can talk to in "real life" about how you feel etc.

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :slight_smile:

4. Jim1454

Yup. Just take your time. You'll feel comfortable with it soon enough. Good for you though to share it with a close friend. Everyone needs a friend like that!

5. CrimsonThunder

Congrats man!

6. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Thanx guys. By now I've told 2 people, but I think that's enough for a while...