1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

amazing mates

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by matty123, Sep 24, 2009.

1. matty123

Anyway a quick update, came out to a mate on facebook, she was really amazing and totally understanding, then i also sent a e-mail to another friend who i have been trying to tell for ages but have just had no really good opportunities, or maybe i've just been putting it off, idk but basically she should get it soon and then that is another person down, plus i told this guy that used to go to my school, was like the first and only openly gay guy in our year, and got a lot of flack for being the only openly gay guy, was interesting to chat to him, haven't seen him in ages but i was glad to have told him, and apologize for not really standing up for him when he came out, turns out he came out of it all a lot stronger and is now really happy with who he is and with his life, but pointed out there really are no gay guys where we live!

2. kizza111

ahh wow thats great! i envy you !!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. JoeG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dude, chill theres, all the time in the world, (Kizza that is)ti figure stuff out, and yh it take time but ull get there. and i woulnt' nevy the fact there aint many gay or bi guys in the area we live. (Mat is My best friend).
    If ur still streesed and need help, then u can read my thingy threadt. called:'It'll only take time, hopefully' i think.

I agree thou, when i was that young i wasn't clue less, bit it was hard. I liked girls, but not much and i really, liked guys, but then i jsut said, right im both, i still think i am, i lean tho to on side., but yh read my thing. and mostly jus CHILLL.joexxx

4. Jim1454

Congrats Matty! Sounds like it's going well. Keep it up!

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! That's great! :slight_smile:
    Hope your friend responded and that it went well.

6. matty123

oh yeh she was amazing :slight_smile: she said that it was no bigger deal than telling her my favorite colour had changed from green to blue, so i was pretty happy about that, and now her boyfriend also knows because of a certain friend's big mouth, but it doesn't matter, he's pretty cool about it too, its kinda odd because quite a few ppl know now but i haven't had any bad reactions yet, and i guess i kinda expected that there might be more ppl who wouldn't be accepting of it, so yeh i <3 my friends :slight_smile:

7. JoeG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OIIII!!! that certain friend being me, and i didn't use a ' big mouth' lol, let slip is more wot i did.:eusa_doh: and u no i can trust him (Gr) but either way:icon_bigg, i am sozzz.:bang: and yh like wise.:grin: