1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

totally out!!!! almost. (everyone cept dad!)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by GoBabyGoGo, Sep 27, 2009.

1. GoBabyGoGo

im proud of myself. ive gone from my closest circle of friends knowing, to facebook out. good thing my dad doesnt use facebook! (and none of his friends that know me do either so i think its a very good bet that he will not find out)

i recently send an email to my sister. i really wasnt sure how she would react. but hey, i just said it casually, and she responded really supportively and said that she would always love me. she also agreed that i should NOT tell dad! i swear he is extremely homophobic.

but the thing is, i dont really feel completely out. i really dont think anyone at all has noticed my facebook thingy. nothings changed. i guess from now on i can just start correcting peoples incorrect assumptions. oh, and i also put as one of my aims in the yearbook to find a boyfriend, among other things. so i guess people will find out when they read it.

i look forward to going to uni and just being out from the start. ill have more chance there to find a boyfriend than in my tiny town (which is zero chance haha)

2. Jay D

Good on you for coming out, it's great to come out. I hated coming out at first, cos I was sooo scared but once I came out it was easier to handle.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on having come out to your sister and being out. Great that you plan on being yourself at uni as well. :slight_smile:

4. matty123

haha i noticed the other day, was really proud of u dude, its a big step and congrats on telling your sister! :slight_smile:

5. Jim1454

That's awesome!!! Good for you!

6. werekid

good job on coming out

7. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

congrats!!!! proud of you. things can only go up from here!

8. EM68

Congrats on coming out!