1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outed by the internet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Pseudojim, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A good (but homophobic) friend of mine looked at my profile on a dating site i am on called ####### to get an idea of what to write. he didn't tell me he was going to sign up for it, or look at my profile, and i didn't even know he knew the name of my profile on it. But he did, and he looked, and it clearly says i'm bisexual and EXPLAINS just how bisexual i am.

no comment from him yet.

2. RaRa

Do you plan on talking to him about it or do you want him to make the first move??

But how do you know he saw your profile if he didn't tell you he was going to sign up for it??

3. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh, he told me he went and looked, but he mentioned nothing about the bi part. not sure he even noticed.

yeah ill bring it up in time

4. Greggers

Well, if he talked to you after the fact as if nothing is different, that can be a good sign?

It definitely means he does not think your so disgusting and gross that he never wants anything to do with you again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He could still be in denial, and that is if he even saw it at all.

I would definitely talk to him ASAP. You could go on hoping he didnt see anything, but if he did then your going to want to clear the air soon...

5. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it turns out he hadn't noticed the fact that i was bi at all, he'd completely skimmed over it. I told him and he was completely and utterly shocked, but all is well, he's actually the open minded type and admitted to having had bi-curious thoughts himself in the past.

He said he felt regretful about expressing his fear of gay folks before because it made me delay telling him about my own orientation, he's the last of my close friends to know. Worked out well in the end.

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! Glad that it worked out well after all and that your friend is supportive and accepting. That's great! :slight_smile: