1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ho shit, spur of the moment coming out..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MissyJ158, Aug 4, 2007.

1. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :confused:
    *Cough* Well that was scary, I'm IM-ing with one of my friends right now and I asked him what he'd think if I cut my hair short short and the convo went like follows:

海:
    I'm thinking of having my hair cut uber short. What do you think? Thus far I've got 2 yeses, one no and a "as long as you don't look like a lesbian"
    Cam:
    well
    Cam:
    I'm gonna have to go with the lesbian comment
    海:
    what's wrong with looking like a lesbian? And you wouldn't know what a lesbian looked like if they stared you in the face lol
    Cam:
    what's that supposed to mean
    Cam:
    the face comment
    海:
    ... *tumble weed*... Well, I'm half a lesbian and I've stared you in the face so don't I already look like half a lesbian?
    海:
    *cough* lol =D
    Cam:
    now come on, I had sneaking suspicions.. mainly because like you said I've stared you in the face and you weren't all over me

He is such a manwhore! *insert nervous laugh* If you could see the shade of my face right now... lol

2. Micah

Pretty sure thats an awesome coming out tho! Congrats :grin:

3. CrimsonThunder

hehehe. well done. :grin:

4. 24601

Hahaha that's really funny. Made me smile... his last comment especially :grin:

Congrats!

5. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    haha, he's funny :grin:
    what's wrong with lookin' like a lesbian?? lol. In fact, what does a lesbian look like??
    anyway, even though i don't know what you look like, I say, hack that hair off girlie! Woo!

6. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    how do you really look like a lesbian anyway? anyway congrats on coming out!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

7. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Supposedly lesbians look very butch, or guy-like. But, I don't think that's always true.

Oh, and congrats on the coming out :eusa_danc

8. Kat22

I hate that stereotype! My girlfriend has long blonde hair, a very toned body, and is basically gorgeous, and I am the girliest person I know. I don't leave the house without at least SOME makeup on!

9. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Exactly, people expect for all gay guys to act girly and be into make-up and fashion and all that :***:, and for lesbians to act really butch and have short hair and be sports coaches (I say this cause people think that all female gym teachers must be lesbians, another stupid stereotype)

10. Vampyrecat

Lol. I don't look like a girly girl, or a lesbian. I don't wear colour very often at all, and if I do, its usually red or purple.
    I love makeup.
    I don't like stereotypes.
    I get called an "emo freak" all the time. It shits me.

11. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel like a bit of a stereotype and I hate it. I snap a lot, I write poetry. Oh well...

12. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hate it when people stereotype like that and the fact that 2 of the guys I know just did it has sort of put me off cutting my hair. Now I'm undecided lol, I like having long hair! And it will take forever to grow back and look real yucky when it starts growing back. But I reckon it would be really interesting *Mind works in odd ways*

Anyway, that guy scared me cos there was a huge pause before he answered lol. But he is pretty cool like that lol. So now 2 people know woo.

13. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wait WHAT!!!! how dare you let others opinions stop you from doing what yuo want to do! If you wanna cut your hair then cut your hair, who gives one tenth of one :***: about other peoples opinions. well actually I do, but do as i say not as i do, ok? anyway, if you wanna cut your hair go ahead it will always grow back.

14. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :confused: STRANGELY ENOUGH, I hadn't thought about what I'd said as though I was letting other people's opinion sway my own :confused: I hate that. I must've been like completely out of it when I was thinking that :confused:

Well, I'm still pondering over whether to cut it short or not, I haven't decided yet. Everyone always said I should cut my hair short but they didn't mean as short as I'm considering now lol, and I do like having long hair so yeah. I've sort of been looking around for a decent style, but I haven't found one yet. My friend an apprentice hair dresser said she'd help me find one though ^_^ (although she'd say anything looks good cos she doesn't like upsetting people so her opinion is dodge lol)

15. Scoz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey prob the best way to come out no fanfare or drama people dont tend to react as much then . as far as your hair go's yeah it grows back but ive noticed you say a few times you like your hair long . so i'd probly think if thats what you want to do or do you just want to shock people . that being said hair is great you can try so many different things beleive me ive had that many styles and colours its not funny . but just make sure your doing it for yourself and not for the sake of someone else .

16. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been thinking of doing it for quite a while so it's not for other people, although I wouldn't mind shocking a few of them, I just want to shock them in a good way and not a bad one lol. My hair is always the same so boring, may as well do something with it while I'm young and can get away with anything XD

I don't want it being like a mid-life crisis type thing lol XD

17. Scoz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah i know what you mean , ive done plenty of things for shock value and because im bored . I think it runs in the family my mum cut all her hair of with a pair of scissors , it was less than a centimetre short . She just felt like it . I think as long as you want to do something do it , you only live once so you may as well enjoy it .

18. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Damn straight XD I think I will go short, dye it some weirdass colour while I'm at it. My friend says she has the dyes to do it purple XD

Your mum sounds awesome lol.

19. Kat22

There are a few short styles that you could get that would still give you the illusion of having longer hair, yet shock people all the same. That way you kill two birds with one stone, yet you don't throw yourself into a state of bald-headed depression.

These are a few links that I found that maybe you would like? Just throwin them out there for ya. (The first one I like a lot and am considering doing myself, but it may just be because I am basically obsessed with her, lol)

http://z.about.com/d/lesbianlife/1/0/r/5/ShaneBlueShirt.jpg

http://gimps.de/wettbewerb/albums/userpics/10001/short-hair-cuts-styles.jpg

http://www.hairfinder.com/articles2005/hair.jpg

http://beauty.about.com/library/graphics/Oval1.jpg

Good luck!

20. shygrrl31

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Has anyone seen any short haircuts that look good on round faces?