1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 people on night and 2 more the next day..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Rob13, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Rob13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I had a thread saying a did something with a guy for the first time. Well i decided that he lived too far away for me... Would be too hard especially when i am first experimenting with other guys.. so now there was this new guy my friend Kim introduced to me.. His name was Mike. He has some peircings and what not. Not bad looking and I was interested obviously. So we made out at a party and went to the movies and hung out one night during one week. So then last night there was this party for a guy who just came back from Germany on an exchange... He is gay too. So at the end of this summer, I am going off to University, the opposite way of Mike. So i doubt anything will last between us cause it really didn't feel that right. So i wanted to tell Mike how I felt before anything went any farther. So we went aside at the party outside on the road and I told him. He was dissapointed and what not.. But then he started crying! I was like "SHIT!" so i kinda tried to comfort him but he said he needed to leave and he went running down the road.. So i went and got Kim. Kim tried to talk to him bout it, but it didn't really work. But then he got my friend Callie involved. she didn't know i was gay but she did after Mike was like breaking down. Apparently he was saying he was going to kill himself and what not... So Callie was like crying and she came and talked to me. By then Colin was involved and he found out too. So Callie said Mike wanted me to go up there. So i did and it was really awkward and I was pretty much left to leave. So I did and ignored him the rest of the night cause he was pretty much off crying somewhere else. Like WTF it was oen week and he breaks down like this. I am obviously not his only problem and it seems like he has many. So during the time i was igoring him I told my two friends Erin and Jenn who are twins that I was gay. Erin is bi so she didn't care and Jenn didn't care at all either. Then I told my old friend Cecily who was at the party just cause it felt right. Which it was, she didn't care at all. May I remind you everyone there knew Colin was gay so why would they care if I was... So I am now pissed at Mike because of the way Callie had to find out and how she cried so much that night. I didn't really care that he needed time to cry and what ever but to bring Callie down with him pretty much... Like he is such an ass. This isn't a very good gay experiece for me... I hope there are not too many gay guys out there like him... So I haven't talked to him yet but I have a lot to say to him. I doubt I will be seeing him again. Reminder that I live in a small town so there isn't many gays here so that is why I kinda just chose who ever was there... lol. K so the enxt day I told my friend Kelly on the phone I am. She pretty much knew I was anyways.. lol and she lives with Jenn so she would proilly find out some time amnyways. Then I told another friend online that doens't live near me but she is still a friend. So it just feels good to get it out there for some more people. I plan on telling some more friends before I leave for university and my brother. but still not my dad... that can wait. So there is a coming out story and a half. So Mike is an ass. lol.

Hoping to meet some nicer less messed up guys soon! lol.

Bye!

Robbie

2. CrimsonThunder

Thats not a very nice way to act to someone, you don't know whats wrong with his life and you act like hes a freak.

3. Sam

Sam

I'm sorry but to be honest he probably has problems that he needs to work out. You shouldn't be too hard on him

4. SpikySpice

Well, all I can say is, you didnt respect him at all. He cried cuz he loves you, that's all
    You didnt understand him, and you didnt feel for him, instead you call him an ass.:frowning2:

Honestly I hate it when you laugh while typing this

5. Rob13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well that is not what I expected people to say but I can see what you mean. I have talked to him and we are on good terms now. But i have something to say, he could not have loved me, it was only lust if it was such a short time, I told him from the beginning I was confused about what I actually wanted in a guy because of lack of exp, and he told me he knew it was coming but he didn't want to believe it, which made me feel bad. I am not some cold hearted ass hole who rants about people who have problems. If you think I don't feel sorry for him, you're wrong. I do feel sorry for him that he has problems. I listened to some of them and tried to help him but most of them he needs to work out on his own. It's not like I was calling him names and treating him like crap, but what would you have done in my situation? Would you have wanted to talk to him that night? When he started crying, I tried to comfort him but it didn't help and he ran off. As I said, I got Kim to go find him cause I knew I would be no help for him and I tried to get someone who could. Sorry to all of you that think I have no heart. I do care bout his feelings and that is why I had to tell him then because it would not have ever worked. I don't regret a thing I did or a thing I said. It was a learning experience for both of us. Nobody has to comment on this thread anymore.

Robbie

6. mrcorbin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    WOW..Rob13 I think you did the right thing. Love in one week? SpikySpice that is crazy! That is LUST not love. I was there before. Trust me Rob13..if you would have stayed with him it would have been 10 time worse..and you would have been leading him on. I think whenever someone even thinks about breaking up with someone..you should do it because obviously your heart isn't even there.

I would be pissed too at the whole situation. No matter what people should not be causing a scene out-ing other people. That is a personal thing and it should always stay that way.

7. Kibuki kid

Not very nice, he was probably very alone, now i feel bad:tears: He liked you so much and this is what you have to say about him, not nice:eusa_naug

8. Torture

Torture Guest

I agree with you.

"So there is a coming out story and a half. So Mike is an ass. lol."
    The only ass that night would have been you, guys have feelings you know?

"he could not have loved me, it was only lust if it was such a short time,"
    He couldn't have loved you? Why not?

"I don't regret a thing I did or a thing I said."
    :***:

... That is all. :eusa_naug