1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feels so good

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Rygirl, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Rygirl

So I really want to share this with some people cuz I think its really heartening and encouraging.

My coming out to the whole common room at school. I really should have seen someting like this coming as I managed to be honest about my sexuality on FB. Anyways, some of the girls at school had noticed and they confronted me about it one day at school. After that I said a few things I don't even remember what and had a complete internal freak out, I ended up hiding in the changing room for over two hours and not saying anything else to anyone for the rest of that day.

The next morning they all sat me down in the common room and asked what was wrong yesterday and if I was feeling better. They said something along the lines of 'We don't care who you fancy, you're still Bryony, you're still the same girl that joined the school at the beginning of this year'.

It just made me feel so good, I felt like someone had put a big warm blanket around me again. Now I can't stop smiling, all the time.:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

2. Paragon

Paragon Guest

jealous! Congrats!

3. EM68

Nice. Congrats!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status: