1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to one friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by careandrespect, Aug 9, 2007.

1. careandrespect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello to all of my friends at EC. I know its been a while since I last talked to you but I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately about my self and how I feel about my orientation. Well I had an opportunity to talk to a friend of mine who lives in California. He is a very understanding person who is gay and I shared with him how I feel and about the journey I have been taking the last twenty-three years about the stuggle I have been dealing with in terms of my orientation. It gave me an excellent opportunity to get a lot off of my mind and I can now say that I feel comfortable with who I am. I accept myself as being gay. I have to thank him for listen to me for over half an hour on the phone last night and I owe a great deal of thanks and gratitude to all of you at EC as well for your guidance along the way too. I must say that it feels very good to be able to talk to someone and sort things out. Thank you :icon_wink

careandrespect

2. 24601

That's great news, careandrespect. I'm glad you've come to terms with yourself and are feeling better about your orientation. It's also good to know that you have a supportive friend who can help you discover yourself! Hopefully this is the first of many happy coming out experiences :grin:.

3. CrimsonThunder

I missed your posts so much!

Well done! :grin:

4. Jim1454

That's great! I know this site helped me a lot in getting comfortable with being gay - previously I'd had almost no one to 'talk' to about it!

5. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well done. good luck.

6. careandrespect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for the notes. It feels good to be back home again :eusa_clap
    careandrespect