1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another friend down :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Mugwump, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Mugwump

Today I came out to a friend I have known for years. I didn't actually say "I'm gay" (I have still never said that), but I told her that I had been out clubbing and someone tried to dance with me. She assumed it was a guy. A short while later I had a dumb grin on my face that she queried... I said "I was just wondering whether to tell you something or not". She said "now you're going to have to tell me". I said "well, the person who was dancing with me was not a guy..." She kept saying "just tell me", and I was like "can't you just work it out now?" So eventually I said "well, I have obviously been going to the sorts of places that I could pick up girls". She just immediately said "well as long as you're happy". She was pretty normal about it all. I was feeling all sick and shakey, but it was good in the end. So yay, another one down :slight_smile:

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! It's great that you could come out to her and that it went so well. Glad that it went so well. :slight_smile:

3. Great to know she took it well. Congratulations! :grin: