1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok so

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Monique_Massacre, Aug 11, 2007.

1. ok so i came out to my friends first the ones i though would back me turns out only one did the rest stoped talking to me my family didnt know for a long time my dad still dont know my mom does though i came out to my mom after she caught me and my girlfriend kissing she was cool with is said shes always known lol my dad would flip if i told him though but other than him im pretty much out to every one

2. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ohhh damn, what a way for your mother to find out lol.
    You know the friend who stuck around after you told them is a keeper! The others obviously weren't worth your time.

I don't know when you snuck in but welcome to EC by the way. ^_^

3. yea it is i was like umm hi mom

4. Louise

Like MissyJ158 says, your friend who is still talking to you is a keeper. At least now you know for the others. It is always hurtful to be rejected but you just have to tell yourself that they are not worth it and move on, they are the ones missing out on knowing you.

Honestly, with your mum behind you, you can do anything. With your mum and a real friend life will be so much easier for you. I am really glad for you. :icon_bigg

5. Ty

Ty Guest

Lol if i was caught kissing a guy by my mum i wonder what she'd say.....