1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fully out to my mom.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Confusicus, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Confusicus

Confusicus Guest

Well I finally managed to tell my mom that I am fully 100% not sexually attracted to women, in other words gay :wink: I had told her previously two or three times that I was and then that I wasn't and then was and then wasn't but was never sure any of the times. I felt bad cause I'm sure she was almost as confused as I was, but today I just let her know that I am gay and she was really supportive about it. I mean she has really been there through this whole thing but she's just so open minded about it all, so I'm really glad she knows and I have someone I can feel 100% comfortable around. I started it off telling her about my mix up last night to break the ice and then came out to her. I tried to go to my first LGBT support meeting at our center downtown but apparently the schedule got a bit mixed up. It took me 45 mins of driving around to find the place, and then after helping set up chairs and chatting with a few people from the group, I sit down to what turns out to be a Narcotics Anonymous meeting! lmao let's just say I felt a little bit silly, and snuck out before I got caught and people started telling me they were there for me and I could stop running from my problems. The guys at the front desk were really nice and told me the meetings got moved and will start up again after the holidays. At least now I know where to go if I get into trouble with drugs.

2. Shevanel

(*hug*) congrats :slight_smile:

3. victor cn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Proud for u

4. fulofbul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow you have a great mum!

and the last bit is hilarious. so did you stay around to have a listen?

5. Confusicus

Confusicus Guest

thanks gusy

fulofbul lol no, i should have though, probably would have been pretty interesting, i should have tried some improve

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your mum! That's awesome! :slight_smile:

7. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats! Having someone to be 100% open around is pretty awesome! And it's probabaly more comfortable for her to know that you're comfortable with who you are too.

I can't help but finish this post otherwise than by saying "say no to drugs!" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: