1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by mydogstewie, Dec 1, 2009.

1. mydogstewie

I first found out the word gay when Elton John got married.
    I thought, oh, maybe I'm that. I said, "No I'm not, I'm straight"

When I admitted that I was straight, it didn't sound right at all.

I never rejected the idea of having a boyfriend or a husband, as it didn't seem weird to me at all.

In 6th grade, I started having feelings for guys. I thought guys were hot and I couldn't stop thinking that maybe I was gay.

I left it alone but in 8th grade, I felt urges to date a guy. I wanted to kiss a boy so much. I was mad at myself. I knew I still liked girls, but I also liked guys.

I talked to my friend about being confused and she made me realize that I was bisexual.

In 9th grade, I realized I was in love with my best guy friend of 11 years. I was madly in love with him.

I daydream of kissing boys and dating them. I want to love both boys and girls.

I told one person I was bi and she spread it around the entire school.

I just decided to admit it to everyone. Everyone is okay with it, so that's my story. Not the most exciting but kind of interesting.

Okay. :confused:

2. Zach

Wow, congratulations on comming out so young. :thumbsup:(!) It took me many years and a failed marriage (to a woman) before I was able to come to terms with my sexuality and feel good about the "real" me.

3. mydogstewie

Wow, that must have been hard to marry someone and then find out you're gay. I'm not very happy with the fact I'm bi either, but you know, it happens

4. Zach

I knew I was gay when I was 13, but I tried to conform to be what my parents wanted, the "straight son" with a wife and grand kids. Biggest mistake of my life. You are who you are. I'm still friends with my ex-wife, and my parents (while it took them a few years) have also accepted me for who I am. :thumbsup:

5. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But you're out and that's free advertising. (!)

Who knows, maybe a boy wants to kiss you, too. :grin: