1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

summer synopsis: coming more out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by tired_of_lying411, Aug 19, 2007.

1. tired_of_lying411

so a quick little update...

A few years ago, my mom found out.
    next i told my best friend
    then we became not best friends
    then I told another good friend, now my best friend (last summer)
    then I told my brother and dad at the end of the summer-ish

This summer, a girl at work was all moving in on me... she asked me out and so i just told her how it was. She confessed that she really liked me. Then told a lot of people. I only know of one of them... a sort of not close friend of mine from last year. We're now better friends

Then I told my current group of friends with mild to perfect results.

I have three friends left to tell before school is back in.

Anyway, I've finally reached the point where more people than I can count/know of officially know!

I have a feeling this is going to be the best year EVER! I have had zero negative feedback so far...

Terribly laid out post, but I'm tired and I got smoked in the face today at work... by some work, not by a person... almost lost my nose...

so I just wanted to report... Wish i was here more, but I'm really busy lately. Hopefully I'll be back more once school starts and work ends.

SO EFFING HAPPY! :eusa_danc why didnt I just believe everyone? It's really true. Coming out works. As long as your parents are good with it (mine are excellent) you're home free.

PS.. theres this guy at work... a major hottie. Anyways, he's definitely gay and we talked a lot today... but he's twenty and i'm not and summer is almost over. And i'm less of a total hottie.

So it is a little sad. But he is cool people. And yes, I'm a little bit crushing..

okay, a lot bit crushing. :icon_redf

2. I'm glad everything went/is going well for you

3. LorenzG1950

Nice to hear how well things are going :thumbsup: . I love that line "a lot bit crushing." :roflmao: Make a move and quit talking yourself down. It might make your summer really memorable, in a nice way. But I don't know what the legal restrictions are in your area. Check that first. :slight_smile:

4. Jim1454

Glad everything is working out for you! (I was SO close to telling my parents this past weekend - kind of wished I had...)

Congrats!

5. tired_of_lying411

"okay, a lot bit crushing"

Oh, I try...

But anyway... he's 20... I'm 16... that doesn't start being okay until I'm 20, lol (not legal-wise, just moral-wise)

And he's more than out of my league.

Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

6. Sam

Sam

wow I am so happy for you! I'm glad something positive came out of your situation with the girl at work at least more people know now but it does suck that it was because she had to tell people. I'm glad everything is working out for you. we would like to see more of you around here.

7. SFboy698

Wow, thats really cool that you told ur Mom, Dad, brother, and friends! I wish i was that out, and belive in yourself if ur gonna ask that guy out!

8. tired_of_lying411

Well that guy is GONE... he was only back for the summer job, and that day I worked with him (when we talked a lot) was the his last day... Wish I had known this. Anyway, there was no possibility for us, he was just too much older... And hotter, I'm talking STUD. In the skinny and toned way. He was probably taken. And there is always the possibility that he wasn't gay... (this would cause me to give up on gay-dar... He seems pretty gay.)

Anyway, he just re-started university at the same university that I will be attending in two years. he has been going to a different university up until now, far away. It's awesome that he changed his mind about his studies because this means he has to start over... giving me a chance to catch up to him, haha.

Anyway, the girl that told people (three people definitely--who were all okay with it) and I are now becoming pretty close friends. She is extremely accepting which is good, and also has a pretty hot gay best friend... who "thinks I'm cute" and was "nervous to meet me". Giggle.

He is the same age as me, pretty much. He is a grade ahead of me, but we're close in age. He is also rich. [NOT a gold digger... haha] Anyway, she is pretty excited to get us to hook up... so this has possibility, assuming he doesn't go to Ottawa.

And he thinks I'm cute! This has me pretty excited.

9. Time

Awesome, congratulations! Hope all goes well with the guy your friend is hooking you up with! ^_^