1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random stranger.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Jtonka1, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Jtonka1

Well, I've been off EC for awhile but something happened at work the other day and I felt like posting about it.

I work at a conveint store that is twenty four hours. The store also happens to be located in an area that...well lets say has a very HIGH alchol content itself. I work over nights so it's slow and i had a girl come in and just chat (this is normal) and talk about how she just got a few drinks with a friends. I laughed and continued to talk about a few things here and there. Enough for me to relize she had more than a FEW drinks. Eventually just just came out as asked "Are you gay?". I simply laughed and said yes. She continued on with how she is bi. I see her every now and then so this wasn't our first time talking and i figure from now on when i see her we'll have a few more things to talk about.

I am 100% out to everyone. Family, friends, co-workers and all so this wasn't a big step or anything but it made me smile. :icon_bigg

2. Connor22

Yay For Happy Times:slight_smile:

3. Gin Uh Fur

Gin Uh Fur Guest

haha drunk girls are always fun.