1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Friend since birth

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ArcusPuer, Dec 28, 2009.

1. ArcusPuer

Well, I've been kinda out to most of my school friends for over a year, two in April, but i've still had the hurdle of family friends and well, still one member of my family (my sister)
    but the other night, my best friend E came over and well she started the conversation with "guess what happened yesterday? I lost my virginity!" at that moment i thought 'wtf haven't i told her i'm gay? we're this frikken open...', she then proceeded to tell me how and where and whatnot and told me that she was only telling four people.

well later that night, after playing some warcraft and stuff, we were laying on my bed face down, and were just talking and i just said "Hey E, I'm gay." "*laughs* yeah, wait u serious?" "yeah" "nah, are you dead serious?" "yeah"
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
    she jumped up and hugged me and was all excited that now we could go shopping together and it wouldn't be weird (we had already done this before, i just had pretended not to really care too much for what she was talking about, i'm not that fashion orientated but i can enjoy a good shopping trip) and yeah she was all happy and i told her how it was hard to tell her because i didn't want her perspective of me to change and she said that yeah she understood and that we were all good and that this just meant that we could be more open together. I'm also partnering her in her deb, so i think that will be even more fun now.
    but yeah after this, we laid back and watched anime.

I love this girl, and i don't know why i didn't tell her sooner....

2. Connor22

CONGRATS best friends are usually REAL hard to come out to (or maybe that's just me) but WELL DONE!!

3. Tom

Tom

congrats on coming out to her =] it's always the best feeling coming out to the person you are closest to, especially when they react that amazingly well to it.

4. Jim1454

I'm great that went so well for you! Congrats!

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! It's great that it went so well! :slight_smile:

6. Fiorino

aww yay! I'm so happy for you!