1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay and super closeted cousin.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Connor22, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Connor22

On Boxing day we were at my aunties dinner where all of our cousins from my mums side come over and drink too much. So then my 30 year old cousin walks over and goes Have you got an ipod, so I answer yeah, he then shows me a funny farting app (ROFL) but as he presses the home button what app happens to be on his home page. ######. For those of you who don't know ###### is a gay dating app, also it shows the distance between you and some gay guys in your area (I'd download it but the guys on it are a. fat and b. WAY too old) so I said, "did I just see what I think I saw" and so he turns on the home page and I say
    "Is that ######?"
    He replies, a bit taken aback "yes, how to you know about that?"
    "Top Gear" (car show look it up on youtube if you haven't heard of it it's the funniest thing EVAR)
    So he gets a little nervous and says "I'm an adult, I can do what I like"

So what do you think, is he gay? also he is VERY flamboyant, is some important thing to do with Home Economics, and has an older brother, also has NEVER had a girlfriend, or even looked twice at a girl, so stereotype wise I think he fits the bill.

2. x2x2x2x2y2

It definently sounds like hes gay but, of course, we dont know for sure.

3. kettleoffish

it sounds like it to me. That was a good episode of topgear, Stephen Fry wasn't it?

4. Silvermark

I'm not sure about you, but if one of my cousins did something like that, I'd just come out to them to and reassure them.
    Now I bet he might be a bit paranoid about you telling the rest of the family if he really is that deep in the closet. Perhaps send him a text or an email or something just to calm his fears? Even if you don't want to come out yourself, you can at least put his fears to rest.

5. RainInAfrica

Is it just us, are all Irish family get-togethers like this ?

6. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

This. Because unless someone says it you can never know for sure.

Well my family is mostly Irish (heritage wise) and I've never been to a family party where anyone did not have a beer in their hands :slight_smile:

7. kramer362

holy shit are you saying that an actual underground gaydar exists between gay men with this ###### app? it's genius and I want one lol

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    he's gay, and don't tell anyone

9. pteen

sounds like it to me, but like everyone else, i think u should get him to admit it befr u make any assumptions that could, depending on the situation, ruin his life

10. Sicsemper79

It sounds to me like he's gay. Does he know you are gay? If not, maybe you could tell him about you.

I'd keep it between you and him though.

11. Apocalypte

Yes. Yes they are. My entire extended family got drunk together on the 26th. :slight_smile: