1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kinda...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by i need help, Jan 2, 2010.

1. i need help

i was at a friends house last night and we were just hanging out...i have wanted to talk to him about it for a really long time now it just the times never lined up for me to be able to tell him...his gf already new because ive known her for much longer and it seems easier for me to tell female friends...we she had already gone to bed and and there were 2 other people there well we ended up in the basement playing darts, and i wad text him while we were up stairs and told him that i needed to talk to him but didnt know how to go about it...so when we got to the basement he asked me and i tried hiding form the questions...and it ends up do to work of mouth, he already knew and figured thats what i wanted to talk about but wanted to talk about but he wanted to hear it from me, and not other people...he was really cool about it and hes actually the first person that i have actually talked to right after i told them and we probably talked the most about it...stuff that has happened and will maybe happen...im really glad hes my friend...

2. RaeofLite

Aw. That's awesome. Congrats. :slight_smile: It's not so bad once you have a supportive friend or two.

3. Ralivar

It's great that he waited for you to tell him despite the fact that he already knew or suspected. It's also great that he was so supportive and willing to talk about it.

4. Zume

Very nice.. grats :slight_smile: