1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uh...could you throw your salad away? plz. lolz

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by xander391, Jan 12, 2010.

1. xander391

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    so to day i came out to another good friend of mine, Lae. We've been friends for a long time but this year we've gotten closer enough so that i wanted to come out to her. She was my first face to face coming out. it was different. i came out to my best friend jenae over the summer on IM so this was a totally different experience for me. anyway i wanted to tell Lae liek a week after i told Jenae but i kept putting it off until now four months later lol. this year La and i only have one class together, gym, everyother day, but we still talk outside of school. so were in gym and when were warming up shell usually tell me stories about her weekend or schoolnights, shes a partier so most of the time their really funny. so where in class warmin up and im like"hey lae ive got a story for u this week' nad she like yeah? me too but mines really intense so i dont know if u can handle it" im like"o i think i can handle it, my "story" is pretty intense to. so i was gonna tell her then but then dogeball happened and we didnt get to finish our stories. so i was really excited about her story and for her to hear mine but gym was over next period was lunch. i knew wed have more privacy in gym and it was a risk to tell her at lucnh but it was eating at me all day! plus Jenae was suposed to have my back and she chose today to get sick. awesome. k, Lae and i sit at diff tables at lunch and at my table i have Jenae(absent), her booyfriend brad, and my friend Camille who is quite the loudmouth and voices her oppiion about gay people all the time ps she doesnt like us, but she doesnt know so it getts really agravating. so i tell lae to stop by my table in a few min so i could tell her my story. Camille noticed i had something distracting me, asked me wat it wsa so i had to make something up on the spot( im not a good liar) i told her i had to talk to Lae about a douche of a boyfirend she was thinkg of breaking up with(totally untrue) and shes like "oh alirght" so Lae comes over sits next to me and Camille is like starring at us. and im like trying to tell her to stop listening with my face but shes not very bright. So lae's like "hey camille could u go throw away your salad like right now pls" and camille looked at the both of like umm okay and shes like do u want me to pluygg my ears when i come bck too? and i was like omg leave! so Cam gets up and Lae and i r sitting there and im like"there something i wana tell u, Jenae already knows, ive wanted to tell u for 4 months...etc" and shes like "ok tell me" and im like "this has to stay between u, me and Jenae" and she like "i get it! TELL ME.' by this time Camilles on her way back to the table so i lean over and whisper "Im gay." she moves bck moths the word gay? and is like really? and im like yeah and then shes like thts amazing we hug then she tells me her "to intense b4 story" all she wanted to tell me was tht she got high and 69'd with another girll and im like well thts nice thanks for shareing " we both laugh then she starts all the qs like who do u like?, how long have u known?, are u scared? and im like nows not the time srry but she understood and now i feel so relieved. doing it face to face is totlally different then IM i think i like it better. idk yet. but thts my coming out story for the day yay me! thts two of my best friends and one teacher who know. ill post the story about my teacher later(kinda notreally awkward but good story). :eusa_danc

2. i need help

congrats...one more down...i had my list of people i wanted to talk to then it went facebook public...hopefully everything go super well for you...