1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

school

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by gemerency, Jan 17, 2010.

1. gemerency

so thanks to the vast and wonderous world of facebook im now out to most of my school. :grin: its exciting and scary all at once :/ i mean YAY IM NOT HIDING!! but also, if my father or the navy finds out, my entire life plan could get flushed down the toilet. i just have to keep people quiet i suppose.

but anyways, thought i might let yall know:slight_smile:

2. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Thanks for Facebok and Bebo I'm out to just about everyone in my area! :lol: In some ways its a good feeling and other is like AH HELP! Good on you! :slight_smile:

3. iLambedil

iLambedil Guest

The Navy? Are you planning on going into the Navy? If you are, you better take it down now or risk kissing that chance goodbye! People talk and it will get back to your father somehow. How closely does you father talk with parents of children at your school? Also, how involved is your father in your school life? It awesome that you are able to do it, but it also sucks that the US military still has the "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on being out on Facebook and at school. It seems to have gone pretty well for you. Hopefully things will continue to go well for you. Awesome! :slight_smile: