1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outed by a friends sister

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by pteen, Feb 2, 2010.

1. pteen

Well i came out to a friend over facebook (!) and somehow his sister found out. And is telling everyone she meets. At first i was kinda (really) furious.:***: But i guess it's not really that much of a bad thing. But i just dont think i'm ready to tell every single person in my class that i'm gay when they ask.:dry:

2. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I kind of wish something like that would happen to me ... but at the same time, it would terrify me. :confused:

3. The Paradigm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, when posting messages on major social networking sites like Facebook, these things are bound to happen. Be very careful about what sensitive information you put up there because nothing posted on the internet is truly private.

Hopefully this will be a blessing in disguise for you! (*hug*)

4. steve1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i am glad you are not too upset by this, for all who read this thread, please be careful what you post in facebook and other areas, and if you are not ready o come out to everyone, be very careful who you tell. it can spread fast. people love gossip, they dont care how we feel about it