1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out on facebook

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by WaterGuy121, Feb 4, 2010.

1. WaterGuy121

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ok, so i was on fb when i decided to get into an arguement with a guy idk irl. we sayd alot of bad stuff, by the end of the nite any1 who was looking at my wall would kno im gay (cuz of the arguement).

nd thats sorta good nd bad...good cuz im not hiding anythin now but bad cuz some kids r rude nd insult me cuz im gay

so ive accomplished alot tho, "coming out wise" im only 13 nd im out to every1 at skool nd my parents too (my parents try to convince me that im straight tho, sooooo annoying)

hmmmmm, i just hope ppl arent too mean, coming out on fb the way i did was totally unintentional :frowning2:

2. pteen

hopefully things turn out well. But your always gonna find people who will upset you gay or straight (unfortunately, that's how the world works).

And a good thing about facebook is if someone posts something on your wall you don't like you can delete it. People can type whatever they want but that doesnt meen you have to see it. It's not like they can follow you around. If they can that's be kinda creepy. xD

GoOd LuCk!1!1

3. Zach1992

Congrats!!

I did the Facebook coming out as well & it has been the best thing I've ever done.