1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

little hints

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Casey17, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm trying to drop little hints to my siblings that I'm gay. like today me and my cousin (who lives with me) were watching HSM2, and this was the conversation:

Her: Oh my god, Zac Efron is soooo hot!

Me: yeah I know!

a little later...

Her: Don't you wish you were Zac so you could be kissing Gabriella?

Me: No, I wish I was her.

I realize that to some that's as god as coming out, but she thinks i'm joking. but I think she started to realize I wasn't kidding, because she managed to spurt out a "gross...." after that last one.

And, I managed to tell my step brother that I had a really big secret, that I couldn't make myself tell him. He made tons of guesses but his closest was...

Him: You don't like Gay people?

Me: NO!!

Him You like gay people?

lol. but i'm working on it anyway. I really have to tell him, because after this year of High school, we'll hopefully be going to the same college, and we're requesting to be in the same dorm. I don't want to have to hide myself once I get into college.

2. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Lol that's the way to go anyway I think. Good on you, you haven't told them directly but they will EVENTUALLY catch on and you're going to have a lot of highly amusing conversations in the meantime ^_^

3. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    lol had another one today. there was a remix of that song that's like "I'm coming out." on the TV today...

Me: I'm coming out

Her: of the closet.

Me: yeah, that's what I meant.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Tom

Tom Guest

thts kinda how i did it with afew friends

and sum of the conversations, well id keel over laughin and so wud hu i had it with once the person i was hinting at was outta range

and it worked, esp afta they saw me playin about with other friends, tht helped abit just luky me str8 friends let me do it to em and they all had cute asses :icon_bigg