1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Umm well heres the way i would have wanted it to happen (along with the real, boring

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by abercrombieboi, Aug 26, 2007.

1. abercrombieboi

Ok well,

The way i actually came out was telling my parents, boo hoo, cry cry cry, then i got over it, ad my parents still kept thinking i was str8 and well they intercepted my cellphone and found all these naughty things on it with me and my b/f (nuttin serious, just some txts, and some photos, lols) but yea thats the whole boring truth...

NOW HERES THE WAY I WOULD HAVE WANTED IT TO HAPPEN...

Its as beautiful a night as it can possibly be and me and and ex, are back at my house after a perfect night, from eating at some cute little spanish bistro, dancing at the hottest club then ending with a moonlit walk on the beach where we sipped champagne and ate chocolate-covered strawberries as we contemplated how hot i was...hah j/k i meant as we contemplated like the meaning of life and got really philosophical and stuff...(yea its corny I know, but im one of hopeless romantics) then we got back to my house and well after a shower by candlelight, we'd just lay on the bed and well, say how much we loved each other, and well let nature take its course....well in the middle of the what we were doing, my parents would walk in and stay very very quiet until tomorrow morning where me and my unsuspecting b/f would join the rest of my family for breakfast, sayin that his car got stuck or some other like corny excuse as to why he was at my house....then my mother scandalized at the fact that we were lovers would throw us to the streets where we would be happy being with each other....*sigh*....lols i know how gay can you possibly get! God i should be a writer for like desperate housewives or something...lols

Abercrombieboi

2. Time

Re: Umm well heres the way i would have wanted it to happen (along with the real, bor

I'm sorry they don't appear to be very accepting, but give them time, and maybe they will understand. :slight_smile: Congrats on being out though! ^_^

I hate it when parents are snoops >_>

3. AlmightyFluffy

Re: Umm well heres the way i would have wanted it to happen (along with the real, bor

I raised an eyebrow at the chocolate strawberries thing, but otherwise parents are nosy, silly, people of yore.

4. jroakwood

heh. i love chocolate covered strawberries. <3

5. Psych!

Psych! Guest

wow, ur imagination is so... perfect, haha, that would be awesome