1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This could be considered a coming out.. :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by lolz, Mar 10, 2010.

1. lolz

So Im going to try really hard to make a long story short. Its freshmen year. (two years ago) And there is a very cute guy I have a crush on. I dismiss it because he was two years older than me, and (at the time) not out. I kind of facebook stalked him every once in a while since then and stuff like that.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Fast forward to about a week ago (Junior year now). I get a friend request from him. I was ecstatic and as soon as I accepted it he sends me a message. We talked a little and then we exchange phone numbers. We texted all last week and he constantly called me adorable, cute, etc. He then comes out to me as bi-leaning towards guys, and says that hes out to almost everyone now. I then tell him that I'm not straight and he says that we should hang out. On Saturday he decided it would be cool to go to Bennigans an hour away. Hes home from college on spring break, so the idea that he wanted to drive so far made me happy :slight_smile: lol. Anyways we went and it was a lot of fun. After when were back home we drive around town for a while and just talk. Nothing too important but it was amazing to be open with someone I just met a week ago. We are just friends and I dont think he has any real intentions with me, so its kind of cool just to have a role model haha. Hearing how people reacted to his coming out made me want to come out to a lot more people lol :grin:

2. Zach1992

Congrats. Truly connecting with even one person makes things a lot easier.

3. werekid

4. RaeofLite

Well done. :slight_smile: Good luck with future 'outings'.

5. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations :slight_smile: I'm happy it went well for you and that you're going to have someone to support you now

6. kv88

Congrats. Its a first step!

7. uptownboy

amazing !! i hope your relations getting more intense :slight_smile:

8. lolz

Well he isn't the first person I am out to, just the first gay person I have talked to since coming out to others. Still very helpful tho :slight_smile: