1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sister

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by x2x2x2x2y2, Mar 18, 2010.

1. x2x2x2x2y2

I'm having the urge to tell her. I think she would be ok with it. I wanna text her so badly and just say "I'm gay". But two reasons I won't right now. 1- she probably asleep. And 2- I'm afraid her boyfriend will read it first. I think he would be ok with it too, especially since we are kinda close. Maybe these are excuses but I'm scared. I wanna do it so badly but I can't get myself to. So, I'm gonna promise to tell her soon. Maybe not tonight, but soon.

2. RaRa

Do it!!!! :slight_smile:

Ok I know it's easier said then done, but I'm just trying to give you some support. =P

3. EM68

If your gut tell you to do it then do so. It sounds like she and her bf will be fine. What ever you do Good Luck!

4. Sylver

Dude you'll know when the time is right. Just let it happen. When you feel like you're close to ready but you just can't do it, take an objective look at what's holding you back. If something is telling you it's not right, then don't do it. But if all you see is nerves and no substance to your fears, then overcome them and do it! Good luck!! :thumbsup:

5. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if you feel like she would probably be OK with it, then I'd say it's best to tell her.

If you're not sure about texting her, it might be best to make sure she gets the message personally, like by telling her in person, or by calling her.

In any case, let us know how it goes! :slight_smile: