1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out left and right lately..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by mattyrusso, Mar 18, 2010.

1. mattyrusso

Started with my two friends, Steve and Steve. Steve 1 told me that our friend Brit liked me and I was like damnnn. Steve 2 asks why I wont go out w. her. Idk what I said but that night when i got hom, i texted both of em and told em why lol. They were both pretty cool w. it, said they didnt care.

Next one was at a party, I was talking to my buddy Alex and he said "yo, i dont wanna offend you or anything..." and I knew what was coming after that, so i said yeah, i am. He was cool with it too, told me he was still gonna treat me like he always does ( you should see the shit he does to me)

Finally, a few weeks ago, im havin a cigarette when my exgirlfriend calls me and tells me that a guy i used to like (one of my really goos friends) his exgirlfriend found my blog. Shit lol. I wrote alot of stuff about him on there. so I texted my friend and his ex. She said she was sorry that she told him and the other girl she told. He told me that he didnt care and that he knew how shitty liking someone who doesnt like you back is. That answer really surprised me but hey, i aint complaining :slight_smile:

so yeah, thats 6 people in the last few months? Not too shabby :slight_smile:

2. seadog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    no stopping you now!

3. Sylver

Whoa - you're like some kind of coming out machine! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It's fantastic that it's going so well for you. You're right, that's not too shabby at all!

4. uptownboy

everything just went smoothly
    i want to be like that

5. mattyrusso

ya never know lol I didn't think it'd happen like this at all

6. QuilsQ

i hope something like this happens to me