1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One More Down! : )

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by remow49, Mar 24, 2010.

1. remow49

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Today, while I at work, I was sitting next to my very good friend and I just had a sudden strong urge to come out to her. She's the kind of person that is very understanding and won't judge. So I turned to her and said; "Hey Nance, I have to tell you something. I need to get it off my chest" She said "Okay, what is it about? Your apartment, boys....or even girls?" I just smiled and said "Well it seems like you already know.." She said "Oh, which one? Apartment or boys?" I just smiled, sighed, and said "Nancy....I'm gay...."
    Her reaction? "Really?! That's so..COOL! My best friend from home is gay too!" Then my boss came over to talk to us and we couldn't talk about it anymore.

Haha, so it was another great reaction. That brings the tally up to 5!

I'm thinking of telling my best friend tonight....wish me luck! I'm quite nervous to say the least...

2. Sylver

That is so awesome!! And just as a spur of the moment thing. Congratulations! Isn't it great when your friends take it so well?

And good luck with your best friend! You've already proven 5 times that you can do it, so I'm not going to say anything more! :thumbsup:

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's great that you decided to come out to her when you did. Awesome that she is supportive and accepting.

Good luck with tonight...