1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found out my friend is bi!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by johny5000, Mar 31, 2010.

1. johny5000

This happened like 3 months ago , I was hanging out at a friend's place with like 5 more people, when everybody went home, except for my friend( a guy) and my other friend! (a girl), for some reason (i don't remember) we started playing truth or dare (I fucking hate and love this game lol) It was my friends turn(the girl), she picked truth, so i asked her if she had ever felt attraction for another girl (just joking around), surprisingly, she blushed and said Yes!!!!, i was really happy, because at the moment i was in the closet and now i had found someone to talk to!!! I picked truth then, and as expected :grin: she asked me if i had felt the same for a guy, i said yes!!, we both hugged and started talking.

We totally forgot about our other friend, he said he wasn't surprised by either of us :dry:, and promised to keep it a secret! I guess when someone has gone through the same u have its way far easier to come out than to do it to someone who might not understand, i know is not a huge deal, but i discovered im not alone!!!

Now, my straight friends xD well provably later hehe!

#1 johny5000, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  2. Sylver

I'm not sure I would have picked truth or dare as my favorite way to come out to someone... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But I'm glad it worked for you and your friend!

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

haha I love stories like that. The first time I came out to anyone was when we were playing "never have I ever" and I put my finger down when a friend said kiss a guy. Only my best friend noticed tho hahaha xD

Glad it went well, but just make sure it doesn't bite you in the ass later on.

4. AlyssWonderland

Truth or dare is how two of my friends told me they're bi. :newcolor: One of the easiest ways I think!