1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soon, maybe. . . .

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by chiboi15, Apr 2, 2010.

1. chiboi15

. . . maybe going to be coming out to the on-again-off-again soon.

and hopefully to other people in general.

The on-again-off-again is going to be a big step, but I think it's important that she knows. I keep trying to keep things in the just friends category, she has much stronger feelings for me, and she opened up her heart and let me know about those feelings a while back.

She called me up the other day wanting to have a where-are-we-at conversation; I gave her the "I've been working on issues on my own that I've been wanting to tell you but I don't want to over the phone" line.

So, next time we sit down and have a serious conversation I intend on telling her. I think it's right that she knows, and I think the general timing is about right. Hope it goes well:rolleyes:

2. AlyssWonderland

Good luck! :thewave:

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Ya, let her out of her misery xD
    Not long ago I basically had to choose between this girl and my current boyfriend. The girl told him that she liked me (her not knowing that I was bi) then he told her that he liked me to and then both told me at the same time xD

She stoped talking to be after a while but then came around

The best of luck :slight_smile:

4. Sylver

Your heart is definitely in the right place. You can never be sure how this will go, but you're doing the right thing by telling her sooner rather than later. The most important thing is stopping her from going too far down a dead-end road because that's not going to end well for either of you. Coming out to her is sort of like the icing on the cake. Hopefully she takes it well, but as said above it may take time, not just because of the surprise of learning that you're gay/bi, but because she'll also have to modify her interests in you at the same time. I really do hope that in the long run she stays a good friend though... good luck!

5. wizdrorcal

I feel you're starting with the right person. This is a good test to see how well you will handle coming out to others. And like James said...safe to do it before this relationship goes any further. So way to go on getting the courage up! Go for it and good luck!