1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out(ed) to my brother

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Mugwump, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Mugwump

Went out for dinner with my brother, Mum and step father tonight. She sent me a text message during the night saying "do you want to have a coming out night?" I nodded, and so she proceeded to make comments whenever possible to out me. E.g. we were talking about a cafe that I like and my brother doesn't. He was saying the coffee was bad, and so my Mum said "yeah, but you should see the waitress". Anyway, I could tell by the look on his face that he already knew. When my step father got up my Mum said "do you want to tell him your news now?" I just said "I think he already knows". He confirmed, and then the topic was changed. He couldn't care less. So that's fine.

I'm feeling sad though. I'm not going to go into the details but I just feel sad and cranky about some things and so I thought posting some good(ish) news on here might make me feel better.

2. TriBi

Well - at least it's 'no big deal'. :slight_smile:

Sounds like your Mum would make quite a good 'partner in crime' too...:wink:

3. pteen

I don't think it was good-ish i think it's a great thing!:icon_wink
    but i hope u feel better soon:thumbsup: