1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In the studio

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by zzzero, Apr 21, 2010.

1. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just reporting one more successful coming out... and in earshot of others, so it's kindof a big step for me. I was in the studio at school today and I heard a friend of mine talking to my other friend, asking if i was straight (she thinks i'm adorable, which probably caused her to suspect otherwise). I dunno why but when she came over and asked if I had heard what they were talking about I said no... Though it was clear that I had as I turned away quickly and looked at my computer. I got super nervous and then she just asked if I was straight. I was proud of myself for saying no! Though I wish I could take back the part where i wispered to her not to tell my roommate... bad habit. But it's time to up my count to 11!

2. Congrats!!! I just came out to my mom today!

3. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ha ha that's awesome dude! Congrats. I'm still workin on my parents lol. School work makes it hard for me to muster up the courage usually so it's always nice when friends ask.

4. I haven't come out to my father yet, and I don't plan on it any time soon. It's been quite a journey so far

5. RaeofLite

Awesome. :slight_smile: Congrats Taylor.

6. Markio

I think it would have been funny to tell her, "Let's put it this way: I don't want to date you!" Shows her for asking a personal question within earshot of others!