1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Succeeded at last

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Jonah 4, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm basically at out at University, but its still sort of "hush hush" being a Christian college and all. Anyway, I don't really have to bother coming out much, because my friends usually do the dirty work for me. I know that sounds bad, but it wasn't ever my intention. Its just that its just how it works out.

Anyway, a good guy friend of mine has made a lot of pro-gay comments for a while now.
    Even if he didn't make those kind of remarks I'd want him to know. I don't like beating around the bush. So, this coming out has been long past do. Now, I'm just waiting for a response.

:slight_smile:

2. RaRa

Congrats! Hope he takes it well. :slight_smile:

3. Prccgeek

yay! the hard is over..and if he made pro-gay comments he will probably be cool with it. (and don't worry about your friends doing the dirty work, I think that how I lot of people end up coming out...to every person personally would take a whole lifetime!)

4. Jim1454

That's great to hear. I'm glad you're able to be honest with the people around you.