1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell my best friend?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by blueeyedcutie, May 8, 2010.

1. blueeyedcutie

Here is the situation. My best friend is having a baby in two weeks, I haven't seen her in 2 months. I want to tell her that I'm bisexual but then I worry she will feel like I'm taking away from her pregnancy and stuff. I also feel that I won't be able to come out to her for a few months after the baby is born because of the same kinda thing.

2. johny5000

I'd say is provably good to tell her now, because if you tell her after giving birth she's gonna freak out, taking care of a baby is exhausting, she would probably handle it better now that she has less stuff to worry about.

Only tell her if you think Ur ready, don't rush it, if you know you can do it now, go for it, if not, don't, just wait a couple months.

Don't worry, wish you luck!(*hug*), Oh!, and once again, Don't rush it if ur not ready!:thumbsup:

3. Damon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i think you should tell her...if she is really your best friend then she shouldnt care...i came out to mine and she said she loves meh still :slight_smile: