1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A small step for me, A giant leap for Gays

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by johny5000, May 8, 2010.

1. johny5000

I know, my title is lame :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway, I came out to another person!!! The first guy I come out to!!! yay!:lol:

There's a friend in School I spend most of the day with (she's bi, I'm out to her), and we are really, really close friends, some people say we make a cute couple, we're not, were just really good friends :lol:
    Anyway, there's a guy, a friend of ours that seemed a little jealous of our friendship, he kept asking me if I liked her and didn't believed I didn't, so he told me he liked her (not a surprise). I'm kind of evil, I was enjoying his jealousy. After a month (3 days ago) I was chatting with him and he asked me (again) if I liked her, I decided to come out then (as completely GAY), I knew he wold be cool abut it, so I did!!!
    He was like ...what??? so I've been jealous 4 nothing!....we laughed a lot, he said he still loved me and nothing would change in our friendship, he also said he would be more careful with the Gay jokes and insults.

He was sooo cool about it, and it's true nothing changed in our relationship, I felt great, Im thinking of coming out to some more people (like my best friend!) but I think I'll just wait a bit longer.

2. ANightDude

Congrads! It's great he was so accepting, and he seems like a cool guy. :slight_smile:

As for your best friend, do whatever makes you feel comfortable. But if you know they'll accept it and you, just as your friend did, you have nothing to worry about.

3. Sylver

That is awesome - congrats! :thumbsup: Keep on telling everyone about your positive coming out experiences - it helps people to understand that most coming outs go well!

4. Damon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    im glad he was accepting :slight_smile: