1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out at work :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by NeonCookies, May 13, 2010.

1. NeonCookies

So i came out to a few people out work and it went so well i can not believe it, the first person i came out to was a girl named krystal we have the same name so we instantly became real good friends because we are cool like that lol so we decided to hang out night and go see a movie and she started asking me about my dating life and to tell her funny stories well i told her this one funny dating story and of course i was saying she instead of he, and she was like you are a lesbian? and i said yes and then she said i knew it and gave me a big hug it made me smile. The second person i came out to is a guy we where working in the warehouse together and we started talking well long story short i found out he was gay and then i told him i was and we continued talking and it is awesome to have someone to talk to because me and him are the only two gay people there all in all it made my day so good and i was just super happy all day :grin: just had to share that

2. concklin

that is awesome! it really is such a great feeling to have someone be so accepting, just like your friend who you told your dating story to. sounds like you definitely have 2 good friends at work. keep us posted on your coming out!

3. Damon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    yay good for ya :grin: