1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

drunk coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Courtneyyy, May 16, 2010.

1. Courtneyyy

so. i'm currently drunk.

tonight i went out down town with some of my girl friends, for a girls' night out. well, we were bar hopping, and the last bar we went to, there was this uber butch lesbian. like so butch that i thought she as a boy. however, she was a girl, and yeah. she was hanging out with my and my friends. first she bought me and my friend, elly, a shot. which was totally cool.

then we went to the dance floor, and i totally danced with her, infront of my friends. and then my friends split up. so then i found her again (totes don't knwo what her name is) and danced with her. AND MADE OUT WITH HER. and she bought me a drink. then my friends were leaving, and so i had to go with them. the girl wanted me to go back to her place with her. and i was like uhhh no, i have to go with my friends, they are my ride home.

so, we went to jack in the box (where one of my friend's bf was picking us up) one of my friends asked if i made out with said girl. i said yes. and then one girl asked if that made me a lesbian and i said yes. and they were like really??? and i was like yesss. and then i explained that i liked cute, girlie girls. and such.

it was such a chill conversation. it was awesome!!!!!!

oh, and i'm still drunk. and so happy

2. The BC

Rock on! :slight_smile: Supportive friends are irreplaceable

3. RaRa

Sounds like you had an awesome night. Congrats Courtney. :slight_smile:

4. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations Courtney :slight_smile:

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Congratulations on that! :grin:

Although I am extremely disappointed in you for drinking. Bad Courtney, bad! Drugs are bad!

Just kidding! *hug*

6. D_Alejandro

Damn you spell good and structure your sentences well for being currently drunk. I'm jealous! Wish I could do that!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But YAY for a good coming out to your friends! :grin: (*hug*)

7. Courtneyyy

Oh, that took me quite a while to type, I kept having to delete things and rewrite them.

But yeah, I felt very liberated. Like, I don't have to pretend I'm something I'm not (at least in front of these particular friends).

It was funny, one of my friends was like, so you like vagina? and I was like yes. and not the penis? and i made an ewww face. They all laughed. haha.

8. Charme

Charme Guest

That's one of the best things about having friends who are chill. Congratz on ur coming out!

9. D_Alejandro

Well you pulled it off!! :thumbsup:

:slight_smile:

10. Eponine

Congrats on a great coming out! ^_^

11. Courtneyyy

So I hung out with two of those girls tonight, and that topic kinda didn't come up.

One of my friends was like, did you take that girl's number on Saturday? And I was like nope. And then the conversation went elsewhere.

I'm not one to talk about my feelings, so I guess if they ever want to talk about it, or whatnot, they need to bring it up.