1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wth Is Her Problem

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by KnightAssassin, May 17, 2010.

1. KnightAssassin

So i posted on facebook that i came out to 5 people yesterday , grandparents and my grandmothers brother and her sister in law , and a .... uncle or cousin twice removed-in-law or something like that .. BUT MY D@MN GOOD FOR NOTHING AUNT CALLS THEM AND GOSSIPS AND THEN TELLS PEOPLE WHO I HAVEN"T TOLD YET THAT I AM / ABOUT ME BEING GAY AND I WANT TO SLAP THE B!TCH . why the hell she is doing this bull is beyond me but omg why the fVck is she doing this , not only did i tell her that people need time but also that i was trusting her and omfg wth i just wanna FVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK stupid friggin b!tch wth ! i even posted on facebook

uǝzʇǝlɹǝʌ ƃıpuǝʍʇou uuǝʍ ʞɔüɹnz ǝıs ǝʇnǝl ssɐp 'uǝɹɥɐɟɹǝ ssnɯ uǝɥɔqıǝʍ - ɐ - uoʌ - uǝʇlɐɥ uɥosslǝsǝ ɹǝɯɯnp ɹǝʇɹǝıɹʇuǝz ʇsqlǝs uıǝpuǝƃɹı 'ʇɟäɥɔsǝƃ uǝuǝƃıǝ ɯǝɹɥı nz uǝssüɯ ǝʇnǝlslǝsǝ ǝɯɯnp ˙unʇ ɥɔsʇɐlʞǝʇnǝl uǝsɯnq sɐp ɯnɹɐʍ

in english right side up
    do why dumbass people gossip. stupid ass people mind there own business, any stupid ass son of a bitch people need to learn [ i cant remeber exactly what i wrote i just was super pissed but basically ] that people can hurt them back if necessary

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Everyone gossips, unfortunately. D:

I'd tell her off. D:<

3. ColdSnap

better question, if you don't want people to know, why are you putting it on facebook?

4. Phantasma

This. If you put it on Facebook, you left yourself wide open for something like this to occur. Do you have your Aunt on Facebook? If you do, she may have assumed by your posting that you had already told everyone or had no problem with other people knowing.

Now, if she isn't on Facebook, and you told her in confidence elsewhere.. then yeah, that's a dick move on her part - AS LONG AS you were very clear in telling her not to talk about it with other members of the family. If you didn't tell her to be quiet about it, then again, she may have assumed you'd have no problem with the news travelling to other people.

5. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you dont want everyone to know, I suggest you don't post anything about it on facebook. That was a brave move, and you'd have to expect something like that to happen. I say go with it and use it as your chance to come out. Sure it's not exactly what you planned, but the time is here, be the bigger person and just own up to it, if you're posting on facebook then you're probably ready for everyone to know...

6. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

Ding-ding-ding!

If by gossip you mean to reveal and discuss personal or intimate information about you with others, then she is not gossiping. You outed yourself in public, in front of the entire world-wide-web on Facebook. You made it public knowledge, not your aunt. Learn how to deal with the consequences of your actions instead of blaming other people.

7. D_Alejandro

Agreed. Everyone gossips. Everyyyyone. My family is bad with gossip. I just ignore it. But I'm sorry you are feeling this way and I'm glad you got to get some stem off by telling us about it.

8. KnightAssassin

i told her in person not to talk to anyone i didn't personally say she could to because i wasn't ready for some people to know but she didn't even know which grandparents first of all and the fact she guessed pisses me off then the fact that my other aunt bitches at me for a hour because she did that made it worse ,

9. Just Adam

everyone saying facebook why do it if you dont want people to know and gossip....

well friends use it they'll know fine... but some family may a) not know you use facebook b) may not use it themselves...

either way you told her in confidence and trusted her... she betrayed that trust. :frowning2: i would confront her on her actions...

do you know of anyone shes told you didnt want to know yet or is it just gossiping with those that do know?

as giving space is good but the sooner people get accustomed to something sooner it dont become an issue so gossiping as long as not negative can help

any way (*hug*)

10. Eleanor Rigby

I am sorry that this is happening to you. Some people are having a hard time keeping their tongue about other people's private life. On the other hand, she may have thought the fact you put it on facebook ment you were comfortable with this. But still, this wasn't the best idea she ever had.
    Unfortunatly, now it's done, the only thing you can do is to handle the situation remaining as cool and calm as you can. Anger will be of no help now. If people comes and ask you questions about it, you may just answer something like "Yes, I like guys, but I don't think that's the kind of info worth making a newspaper front title."
    Maybe next time, refrain yourself from putting something that personal on facebook :wink:
    (*hug*) and take care

11. Jamieftm

My brother Told my aunt that im gay. And I was planning to tell her myself...
    I was angry at him, but I suppose we all need to move on and hope to be accepted.
    Don't cause a huge drama about this, just tell her how you felt about her telling everyone and im sure she'll have a reason. If she continues, being like that, try simply asking her why she is being a bully. By what I have read, she is expericing some bully like behavior.

12. x2x2x2x2y2

She told people. Fact.

So now it's your turn. First, confront her and tell her that what she did wasn't right at all. Second, you gotta decide if you wanna deny it or own up to it. I would suggest simply telling them that it's true. Even though you may not be ready, it sounds a lot better then having to go through telling them later.