1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easier Said then Done

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by hunterjones, Sep 5, 2007.

1. hunterjones

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At the ripe age of fifteen I fell in love with the most beautiful person and realized that I had been living a lie and hated myself for it.
    I wanted to come out but he insisted we both stay in the closet. I was angry to tell you the truth. I was ready to be me and out and honest and true, but all he wanted was to hide away. So I came out without him knowing, and coming from a small town everyone found out of course and he got mad at me. But that was okay he got over it and realized I was right.
    However, my friends weren't as understanding. They stopped talking to us both and I felt alone, even from him because he blamed me for everything which now I see he had every right to do. SO he let me be and I let him be and we moved in together. With no one talking to us, dodging our eyes in the coffee shop where we would regularily go, at school where i was without him having people look right through me.
    We left and he cheated and I was devastated. I tried to kill myslef but failed (thank goodness) and delved deeply into poetry, where I met myself for the very first time.
    The friends who ignored and forgot me began to come around but I felt so hurt and betrayed that I couldn't trust them any longe and I got brand new friends and I have not looked back on that until today. Five years later and it seems like forever.

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Wow that takes alot of courage. Im hoping to come out before the end of the year. And im glad things went well for oth of u =D. And Welcome to EC!

3. Jim1454

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm glad things are looking up for you. I've said before that in some respects its easier to deal with coming out when you're older... so many things in your life are settled and established.

4. Sam

Sam

Wow quite a story I'm glad you are doing better today

5. 24601

Wow, a very touching story. I hope things continue to look up for you.