1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On a roll!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by xander391, May 18, 2010.

1. xander391

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    K. i've been coming out left and right and its been great! just this past month ive told two more friends and my parents. yay me! now i've promised myself to out myself on facebook before the begging of the next school year cuz i want to spend my senoir year officaly out. well at least to those ho care to know lol:slight_smile:

2. EWU2012

Congrats on your coming outs. :slight_smile: I also have the same goal as you(Coming out on facebook over the summer). I just need to tell my parents first since my mom uses facebook. It's sad that I have over 300 friends on facebook yet she has more then me. lol I hope you future coming outs go just as well for you.

3. Sylver

Wow, those are some big accomplishments! Especially coming out to your parents... You have my respect and congratulations! :thumbsup: BTW don't be afraid to share your stories of how it happened, how you did it, what their reactions were... :slight_smile:

4. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations for coming out to your parents and friends. That's a huge step done. Good luck for the next step and keep us posted.
    Take care

5. x2x2x2x2y2

Congrats!! That's awesome!!

P.s. Love your sig!! Olivia munn <3

6. Jamieftm

Wow, congratulations. Your really brave :grin:
    You must feel amazing, being out to all those people :slight_smile:

7. xander391

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do feel amazing! and thanks for all the congrats. Im taking another big step in like two weeks. My friend and i are going to a pride festival in Pittsburgh and im going to post like updates on all my social networks so it'll be like one mass subtle coming out!!! im hoping anyway :slight_smile: