1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow, it's too warm.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by RainInAfrica, May 19, 2010.

1. RainInAfrica

So, after talking to my dad last night, and being warned that my mam is going to tell me she knows i'm gay, I was in the car with her 'cause she was giving me a lift home. So she pulls over and brings it up, t'was all pretty smooth, nothing aqward. And the only thing I could think of while I was talking to her about it was '' It's too f**king warm ''
    Just thaught I'd let ya'll know :slight_smile:

2. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else

wow that was wiersd entering the chat room and see yourself enter it hmmmm hax!

gratz RIA

3. InaRut

Oh wow this happened to me when I first started coming out. Mom found out from the guidance councellor apparently (although who knows if that's the truth as I never told my Guidance councellor). So she confronted me right after I was done working in a hot kitchen all day! The last thing I wanted to do was have an emotional conversation with my mom regarding my apparent ill-fated lifestyle. My brother (Who I came out to first) warned me the night before that she is supsicious of me. So I totally know how it feels to know that she knows that you know your gay (Remind anyone of an episode of friends anyone?)

Although my coming out didn't go so well at first, I'm glad to hear that it worked out for you!

4. Connor22

lucky my parents wouldn't touch the subject with a ten foot pole