1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by goratrix, Nov 27, 2005.

1. goratrix

Ok, I just thought I should post this here. My comming out process is moving forward really fast.

Last saturday I told my father I'm gay. He took it really well, it's not a really interesting story, but it's worth mentioning that he felt worried that I'd be discriminated. I don't care about that, I can defend myself, both physically and mentally.

What triggered my comming out to my father is that I met someone amazing. I met him over internet, and after talking on msn for two weeks we met for the first time. It was just right, even though I was extremely nervous at the beggining, after a while I became really comfortable arround him; so comfortable that I let my guard down and for a second I was disoriented (as in I didn't know where we were) we've been on 5 dates so far, and he met two of my closest and dearest friends.

Right now I'm just so happy I don't think i'll be able to sleep.

Thanks for all guys!

2. Micah

Thats awesome goratrix!

I'm so happy for you that coming out to your dad went so well. Also, finding someone who makes you that happy is probably the best thing in the world. Congratulations, I'm seriously so glad its going awesome for you :grin:

3. hawkeye

Awesome! I'm glad things are working out!

4. TriBi

Hey! That sounds like good - No - GREAT news.

Good for you!

5. nisomer

thats awesome goratrix!! i think its cool to see how so many of us have changed since we first joined this forum...i remember back in march/april so many of us didnt even want to think about coming out!

6. popboy

I can't find any words in English to express my feelings. I think you must have had enough of me by email and MSN so I won't bother you with a long post ;-)
    You're a wonderful and passionate guy -I'm sure you know that already! It's great to see you this happy, and to know everything is going so well.