1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wana die

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Latinokid, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I told my best friend i was gay and it was worse than anything ive ever experienceed he told me he hated homos and to stay away from him i tol him "tnx bud" he said yeah np . Why r some people so close minded and ignorant? I feel like crap and i wana die

2. Nicknikko

ohh i'm so sorry.. i'm passing through rough times too ;[

3. SpikySpice

awwww(*hug*), please dont die:frowning2:

It's stkill a big problem in the society, epopel still hate peopel for certain reasons, but it's their problems, not yours, so just ignore them
    . He was not a good friend afetr all, because he shoudl accpet who you are

This also happen to me as well, they said hurtful thinsg to me, it was bothering and hurting at first, but at last i realize it's life, crazy things can happen and anyway , good job for comign out, you should be proud of yourself:slight_smile:

Well he said he hates homos and told you to stay away becuz he thinks you have a crush on him and he dont want guys. Normally when a guy comes out to another guy, he thinsk that that guy likes him

4. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am so sorry Carlos. My friends like to rip on gays a lot too. I know it sucks hun, but if he can't accept you for who you are then he does not deserve to be your friend

5. Kibuki kid

OMG! Thats terrible! (*hug*) Dont worry about him i know it hurts when friends act like that but if he's really your friend he'll come around, in the meanwhile dont get depressed if it really hurts focus on others things just or try and talk to people about it, whatever you want to do. Im so sorry that he reacted that way, human beings arent perfect but this is what we're all afraid of when comming out im just so sorry he was so mean. If you can think of anything we can do name it, were all here for you.

6. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

Hey Latinokid - Rise above the ignorance, you are too smart to play into that game. You feel lousy because you thought this was your best friend. Well a REAL friend would not say that. A real friend would say it didn't matter if you were gay. You are a cute guy with a good head on your shoulders from what I've read in your posts. SMILE - you are among real friends at Empty Closets. :kiss: :slight_smile:

7. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

that was downright mean and uncalled for from him!You don't deserve that from anybody!I'm sorry it happened.Just stay strong and don't let it get to you.You have us,we might not be there with you in person,but we are here for you!(*hug*)

8. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Thanks guys. I just feel really shi%%y ive known him for 4 yrs and he just let it go removed me from myspace and out of his life. I talked to a friend and came to terms than i dont need him and FUCK HIM!. Im guna tell my closest friend that we go back for 11yrs thats the last person before my mom i need to tell and i really dont care anymore. So tnx guys for ur hlp =) means alot to have ppl like u. And i have one 4 guy friends that took it swell and said it doesnt matter

9. Sam

Sam

that sucks obviously he wasn't a good friend to begin with, you don't need him anyway if he treats you like that. unfortunately there are always gonna be people who are so close-minded that they can't see past who you like and just be a friend

10. Jim1454

Some people are stupid. He apparently is one of them. You're better off without that kind of person in your life - whether you were gay or not! I hope you don't uncover any other people like that in your circle of friends, but if you do, at least you'll know where you stand with them.

Good luck!

11. pianoguy

oh man
    I'm sorry
    thats tough...
    people need to open their closed little minds :frowning2:

12. Nerdtendo

Yikes. thats really rough. ...but hey, coulda been worse. he coulda acepted you for that then hated you for an even stupider reasion. *thinking of a certien individual at the moment*

13. paul7836

I feel it for you, but if he is so mean about it, thats more his problem than yours. He dosent deserve your friendship. Im feeling bad for urging you to tell him. So if its any constellation, im sorry.

14. Whitsy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That’s one of the type of reasons I’ll never tell my friends well maybe my closest friends and that’s about it

15. so sry to hear that and ur right f*** him if he was truely your friend he wouldnt have said those things to you. (*hug*)

16. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I'm sorry to hear that happened. >< I'm really not sure what you should do, but, I'd probably personally see how he is tomorrow, but if he really was your 'best' friend he should learn to accept it. It might be awkward to him or surprising and maybe you should give him a second chance. Its up to you. =/

17. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    im sorry that this happen to you also. i was very nerous about telling my best friend peter the other week that i was but he said really nothing at the time and then told me he was the next week

18. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, it's Pisces. :lol:

I think you mean "consolation."

19. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is so awful... I'm really sorry. I get what everyone means about him not being a good friend anll and I'm sure you do to but I don't think it probably makes it hurt any less. That kind of reaction just isn't a good thing.

20. TriBi

I was going to post a few words - but Jim basically said pretty much exactly what I was going to - Oh, and IMO he's spot on!