1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yay!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by SadConfusedBandGeek, Sep 14, 2007.

1. SadConfusedBandGeek

Hey, first i gotta say, there are SOOOO MANY NEW PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!! like holy crap i was gone from EC for like..a MONTH!!!
    But that is so great :slight_smile:

I am getting really busy now, so i dont think i will be able to visit the site regularily like I used to, but i will still drop in. I'm busy cuz, I'm getting a job, i am doing cross country which is awesome, and taekwon do, which totally has taken up my tuesdays and thursday's for the rest of the year. I am practicing like hardcore for band! Learning trumpet and bassoon this year and hoping to improve my alto playing so i can win some competitions with it =D
    And i am in grade 9 this year, so i have government exams, and tons of homework!!

BUT! OMG!! I am ALMOST OUT TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL of my friends now, and some other people are finding out to, and i've had 1 or 2 people call me a fag (it kinda sux!) But my friends always defend me! OMG its so amazing, everyone has been sooo accepting and i am having a fricken AMAZING year so far.

And i think i owe you guys SO MUCH!!!! You helped me find myself and gave me confidence to come out to people and gave me some really fun memories! I LOVE YOU GUYS. I remember the day i joined back in MAY!! OMG Its been 3 months!

lol but ya i wanted to thank u guys and tell u how i've been doing since i haven't been on in a while. Anyway I MISSED U GUYS SO MUCH.

Ttul
    - Josh!(!)

2. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

well good for you and all your achievements and goals,I hope you succeed in them!YAY FOR YOU :thumbsup: (*hug*)

3. Tom

Tom Guest

hey glad 2 ur nearly all the way out and everyone, with 1 or 2 exceptions, has been so accepting and eventho i dont think ive ever spoke 2 u but im glad ur finding things 2 do, i myself am stuck doing nothing cus of my job, afew hours after school most days and then saturday, or atleast thts what will be starting tomoro so i cant really do anything else after tht cus im 2 tired after about an hour of cleanin the butchers shop and sortin all the fridges/freezers out so god knows how im gona cope with the new 3-4 hours ill be doing str8 afterschool.

4. davo-man

Hey again, Im happy everything's goin so well for you!

i was wondering when we would see a welcome back thread, cos i have seen you sneaking back onto the boards, YAY you're back.
    Sounds like you're doin heaps of interesting things, good on you...good to have you back

5. 24601

Glad to hear things are going well Josh. :grin:

6. EthanS

EthanS Guest

aww sounds like ur having alotta fun =P good luck in look in tae wkando :thumbsup:

7. Grof142007

Yay My Buddy is Doing Well(*hug*) Wow That alot of Work Just to be in Grade 9 Kudos