1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Best Friend Moving In Part 2

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Ciceron, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Ciceron

Ciceron Guest

I figured this kinda warranted a new post in this forum. Apologies if I annoy anyone.

I talked about coming out to my best friend before he moved in with me, and just a couple hours ago I did just that. It was over the phone which I didn't feel was ideal, but I just couldn't wait any longer.

I'm thinking of like every amazing word I can to describe a person, but I don't want to throw the dictionary at you all so I'll just tell you he's amazing. Took it real well and was just so awesome about it. He's not the first person I came out to, but he's probably the most important so far, since he knows everything about me and we've known each other for so long. I'm so happy right now, and if he didn't have to sleep we probably would have went on talking for forever!

He still wants to move in with me, and he even said it changes nothing. I'm so looking forward to it. I think it will be so awesome. Thanks everyone, for helping me. :thumbsup:

2. Walolas

I glad you were finally able to tell him and more glad he took it well. You two seem like your gonna friends for a long time. Congratz =)

3. Prccgeek

That is wonderful. Sounds like you have a really awesome friend! It is great that he talked about it with you and still wants to move in.

4. Lebowski45

Nice one, glad to hear it went so well. Must feel like a huge weight's been lifted!

5. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    congratulations that sounds great !:slight_smile:

6. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats dude, Glad to hear it worked out!

7. george678