1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For once, I like a girl that likes girls? Whaaaat?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by AlyssWonderland, Jul 27, 2010.

1. AlyssWonderland

There's this girl Meghan that I've liked for a few months now, since the middle of second semester. I talk to her a little, but its just the occasional wallpost on facebook. A few weeks ago we were talking and it ended up being over 54 comments on facebook, and since then we've been talking more.

She Im'ed me two nights ago and we were joking around and stuff, and I said that our extremely weird conversation was pretty average compared to some things that I've said with my friends.
    Meghan: Well, I'm going to tell you something that will make this conversation slightly above average. I. Am. Bisexual. But its a secret.
    Me: Cool :slight_smile: I wont tell anyone. And I have tons of gay friends, so I'm obviously here for you.
    Meghan: Yeah I've noticed that you're big on gay rights, thats why I said slighly above average. You probably hear this all the time. Wow, this was probably my most inventive coming out ever.
    Me: Aww! Well, Im going to tell you a secret too. I. Am. Also bisexual, haha.

From there we started talking about girls, coming out, who we've told, when we want to be fully out, pretty much everything about being bisexual for two hours. We both agreed that we should've started talking sooner. Last night we did the same, except we talking for four hours straight! (I obviously couldn't stop smiling!) I'm super happy that we came out to each other, she's the 14th person I told. <3 <3 <3 I hope we end up dating or at least becoming better friends. This is the first time that I like a girl that I actually have something of a chance with! YAY!

2. Walolas

Woot you go girl! Just keep being friendly and who knows where this might lead for you!

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay this calls for bananas (!) (!!) (!)

4. Synth177

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As Greg from Everybody Hates Chris would say, "dude, you are totally in there."

5. AlyssWonderland

I LOVE YOU. You're my new best friend. :eusa_danc

6. george678

Awww congrats keep us posted :wink: