1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

funny comedian's coming out story - watch it!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by concklin, Aug 24, 2010.

1. concklin

So the youtube video posting function either doesn't like me, or I missed something in a thread explaining how to embed a video in a post. Whatever, here's the link to the video

(edit: fixed by mod.)

[youtube]IJMUhh4VsUA[/youtube]

Bridget's a funny woman. But she's just like us. She's been there, and has pulled through it. In this video she shares her coming out story, but also comments on choosing to identify and define her sexuality. Even though I'm out to my friends and I'm fine with who I am, I found this message helpful. I think many people here will find this video helpful as well.

And I know many people aren't in a situation that is as easy as her's was. But things can still get better. Please watch this.

---------- Post added 25th Aug 2010 at 02:19 AM ----------

Also, there are other videos from this user of people and their coming out stories. Each story is different, so take a look at some of the others.

2. Owen91

Owen91 Guest

This series of videos is SO GOOD! I've loved watching them, thanks for sharing. :grin:

3. concklin

No problem! They really are good videos. The advice they give is pretty helpful and hearing their experiences and seeing where they are now will encourage more people to come out and be themselves - leading to them being happier overall. As Bridget said, "you have to please yourself, you have to make yourself happy...it's your life and nobody else's."

4. lunaj92

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    that was a good video i liked it alot

5. Brent2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lol on the video, thanks!

6. DeanIsHome

Thanks for sharing this! I got to watch a lot of interesting videos on different people's experiences coming out which is exactly what i was looking for on youtube but i couldn't find like one place where they had a lot of different stories.

7. estrella

That is a very good video. Thank you for sharing! Have a cookie. :3