1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the oddest coming out....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by crimsonarcher, Sep 22, 2007.

1. crimsonarcher

Ok..i was going to taco bell with a cousin of mine who knows, and one of his friends who deosn't know (a girl). anyways, they were talking about her boyfriend, and somehow, i slipped the wrong words out of my mouth.."i don't find him attractive THAT MUCH". then she said, are you gay? and i said maybe...and she nodded and we left back towards school.

then, as they were eating, she asked me, "not to make you uncomfortable, but how are you gay?" cause don't you like boobs? you;d prefer penises? it's just so weird!!"

I felt like i was being cornered with these questions..........

to me, that is, so far, the oddest coming out i've experienced.

2. Phantomblade

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i was suprised about some of the questions my friends asked me after i came out. i guess i had always asummed they knew what it was like to be gay.
    my favorite comment was "how can you not like girls... THEY HAVE BOOBS!!!!!"

3. SpikySpice

THat kinda happened to me sometimes, since in my mind that I always like guys, and sometimes I forgot taht everyone were watching, I just slipped out my words, sometimes they are on the tip of my tongue

I understand that she said you are weird, cuz thats the way she feels, and when peopel asked if i am gay, if I dont feel comfortable, i say i think, or maybe, but you've doen a good job

One of the guy on here I talked to asked meweird question like those too, like why you hate boobs( i dont hate boobs tho), or why dont you wanan try, if you dont like it then say sorry to teh girl and such and such

4. SadConfusedBandGeek

i say things like that, but people usually think i am kidding. lol.

I have had some weird coming outs to tho..
    responses have been:
    My favorite response of all time has been tho. "Wow....thats KINKY!!!"

haha it was hilarious.

5. Tom

Tom Guest

well my last cpoming out ended in afew mins of silence, he even went to get a burger, then he came out 2 wich wasnt so bad. but yeh a girl was chatting me up, flaunting her cleavage and tht once so i just pointed at a friend and sed 'girl if u wana flaunt those things at a guy try tht fine piece of meat over there, he actually wudn't mind jumpin into bed with a woman, i dont see y he wud want to tho' and yeh i did it in the campest voice and used all the hand movements i cud think of at the time just so she got the message i wasn't lookin at her but the cute guy tht was standin behind her and just so happened tht because he was standin on a slopey bit his ass was at her breast height lol.

6. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Well handled mate, seems from that she's going to be a hard one to convince. Have had a couple of girls I've come out to in the past and they were like "you're sick... how can you like cock"...Ummm for the same reason as you!!!

Don't understand who some girls can get on the offensive about it, not like it affects them. God.. Girlfriends who I actually slept with when in denial don't even mind that I'm gay. I would however, try to avoid saying words like 'maybe' or 'I think', have got a friend who's known for about a year now and he still thinks that I only think I'm gay and that it's just a phase.

Just ask her why she likes penises and not boobs. Surely if she does like penises then there must be something to like about them.

7. Bryan

That is a wierd coming out, but I am constantly coming close to saying the wrong things at the wrong time. (Like I have a lot of friends who are girls, and they will be like, "He is so hot", and I want to say, "I Know!!") But thank god I have some sort of mental filter.

8. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

My wierdest response: "Aww, you like guys?! That's so cute! Can I watch the next time you do it?"

9. crimsonarcher

hehe!!

but yeah..i don't think it went too bad..imagine if it was a guy!

10. Zaurak

I seriously had to people tell me that too, nice and all that you're accepting, but damn. Also, I find it so inapropiate when people find out that I'm gay and then they ask "so are you a top, a bottom, or are you versetile?"

11. Vampyrecat

Lol, I constantly get asked "hey, hey, can I film you next time you're with your girlfriend? just you know, for fun?" or "hey that's awesome, now I know a lesbian, I'm so cool"
    just take it all in your stride, and don't let it worry you too much.

12. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

I hate that too. Most of the time they're just asking because they think it's gross. Whatever, they're just haters.

13. rorotherara

rorotherara Guest

Hmm..wow. :grin:
    Errghh, it exactly wasn't weird and I was at the mall with some friends and I told two of them (girls) and then they tackled me and started screaming really really loud and excited. So they dragged me into a store to help them choose their outfits. :confused:

My favorite quote,
    "YES! A guy that can go with me to Victoria's Secret and choose my underwear without a perverted sense!"

xDD Yes, that was awkward. But it was fun :slight_smile:

14. ALieToDieFor

Texas City,TX but Huntington beach,california atm
    omg! I had to laugh at that part!!@!@! >.<

15. budhead

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had a boob partial coming out experience at work.

One of the girls at work was talking at break about a movie called "Men With brooms", but I heard and said "Men With Boobs", she said "no, Men With Brooms". I let slip out "I like Men With Boobs better", dead silence and frowns.

You sure got to be careful what you say around your co-workers. My closet door has just been opened further, which I don't want to happen at work. I think my co-workers already have guessed that I'm gay. Sometimes I wish that someone would confront me about it.

A few months back, I thought I was in trouble when one guy came in and was pissed about me checking out his body. Thankfully he has gotten over it, as he still talks to me. It was a real tense moment.

It's hard faking straight.

16. pirateninja

Haha, that kinda reminds me of what one of my friends said when I came out to her. After I told her, she said "Oh, sooooo..... do you find my boobs attractive?" We laughed about for ages afterward.