1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

update(s)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Techcompu2, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Techcompu2

well, in the past few months, I have gone from being out to only 3 people, to being out to 7 (possibly 9) people.

to start, I came out to my dad. well, actually, he kinda confronted me. he sat me down one day, and started talking about school, jobs, homosexuality, and sex. somewhere in there he asked if i was leaning toward homosexuality. nothing too big, but awkward as :***:.

then I came out to an acquaintance, (we will call her J) of course now she is a good friend, but anyway, during summer school, she asked me to give her a ride home, so on the way home, she mentioned that one of our mutual friends had said that I never had a girlfriend, and so she asked why. after a slight hesitation, I flat out told her I was gay. :slight_smile: seeing as she is bi/lesbian (closer to lesbian) too, she was obviously fine with it.

then, recently J tried to set me up with one of her gay friends, and I mentioned it on Facebook chat to one of our friends, he then asked which friend, and when I told him, he said he would look at his Facebook profile, but after a few minutes, he just said that he was tired and going to sleep. The next day I mentioned it to him and another friend, and he said he looked at the profile, and the other friend said she might know him. unfortunately, I am not sure if they think I am gay, or if they think J is crazy or that J thinks I am gay. (thus the possibly 9)

then, after picking up my sister from school one day, I mentioned how J tried to set me up with someone, (I know, I shouldn't use this to come out so much) and she was just like it was a girl she tried to set you up with right? I just replied no, I mean she does know i am gay :slight_smile: my sister just said 'wait you're gay? thanks for telling me so soon!' (sarcastic) she also mentioned how left out she felt that I told so many people before her.

and finally, During part of my lunch, I help run a thing at my school where we sell foods the cafeteria doesn't (ie: chinese, bbq, and taco bell to name a few). Anyway, the other day, during a break, I had bought some of the dominos pizza we had that day, and while I was eating, one of the other workers, C, sat down on the other side of the table, and started talking to me. He was talking to me about me being a vegetarian. after a moment of talking, he looked over at one of the female workers (we will call her A), and said "I love it when A wears shirts like that. It makes her boobs look AMAZING." I smiled and continued eating, and he then asked "you do like boobs right? right?". I giggled a bit, then said "nope. I'm gay". he then was like "oh now not only are you a vegetarian, but you're gay too" (the expression on his face was great lol). then he asked if the other workers knew, and if I was dating anyone. he seemed ok with it, but I didn't see him at school the next day, so I am not fully sure.

As others have said on another thread in which I mentioned the last one, they said he was completely fine with it, shown by the joke, and question about dating. as much as I would love to believe this, as previously mentioned, he did not show up for class the next day. and today, he showed up, said something to the teacher, and left.

in any case, I am now out to 7 (possibly 9 :lol: ) people! :grin:

2. george678

Really well done, it's great too see people around you so accepting. :slight_smile:

3. lunaj92

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please darlin we are way more then just good friends were more like best friends and i freaking love you and im here with you wen u come out to everyone we no. no matter how long it takes