1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Told My Sister

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Miss Modular, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Miss Modular

I told my sister I was gay last night. At first she didn't believe me, and then said, "Really, I thought you hated everyone!" and then, "I thought you were Shatner-sexual" (because I can objectively say that he was gorgeous at one point, however, I would not go so far as to tap that). But, nevertheless, she's the first person I've told, and she didn't get visibly angry or weird-ed out!
    I'm really worried about telling my parents though. It seems like they're becoming more Religious-Right Republicans and conservative Catholics by the second, and on every issue it seems. Hopefully my sister won't use this against me, especially before I can support myself again. :/

2. Eleanor Rigby

3. x2x2x2x2y2

That's great!! Congrats!! Hope everything goes well with your parents. :slight_smile:

4. lunaj92

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i doubt you sister would do that. there are some things you just no u dont use as blackmail. its great that everything worked out with your sister and it only gets easier